Safety

August 15, 2016

This product generates high potential as a test stimulus when programmed to do so.

 

  • To avoid the risk of shock do not attempt to service the supply beyond the described steps in the User’s Manual.

  • To avoid the risk of shock or personal injury, do not remove the product covers while the unit is operating or connected the AC mains.

  • Use only a power cord rated greater than the input current rating of the external power supplies.  Use only a cord in good condition.

  • If liquid is spilled on the unit, shut it off immediately and disconnect it from the AC mains.

  • Ensure the unit is properly grounded using a reliably grounded AC mains input at the external power supplies.

  • Do not touch any exposed wiring on your product under test (PUT) while the High Voltage lamp is illuminated.

  • For additional safety it is recommended to use an approved EPO (Emergency Power Off) switch during High Voltage testing.

Please reload

Categories
Recent Posts

March 18, 2020

June 28, 2019

Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Search By Tags

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload